Integrative Health Physician
As an integrative practitioner, Dr. Nisha Armbrister's vision is to evolve a truly integrated, holistic system of medicine with hope to provide better healthcare for patients.
As a Licensed Acupuncturist and Holistic Pain Management and Wellness Therapist, whose healthcare practice includes acupuncture therapy and related stimulations, Tui Na, Natural Medicine, and Herbals, breathing exercises and dietary and lifestyle advice.
She also provides additional pain management therapies, including infrared and ultraviolet therapies, and needleless laser acupuncture.
Acupuncture is a major scope of practice. This therapy is a stimulation of specific points on the surface of the body by insertion of needles to prevent or modify the perception of pain, or to normalize physiological functions, including pain control for the treatment of certain diseases and dysfunctions of the body, and includes the techniques of electro-acupuncture and cupping.
Your alternative, holistic and integrative approach to treat illness and sustain well being.
Call 702-9310 to schedule an appointment
Scope of Services
• Sinus & Allergy Treatment
• Autoimmune Disorders
• Integrative Cancer Support and Symptom Relief
• Chronic Pain Management
• Integrative Sickle Cell Anemia Management
• Circulation and Chronic Inflammatory Disorders
• Digestive Disorders
• Womens Health
• Stress & Anxiety
• Integrative Diabetes Care
• Weight Loss Management
• Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
• Herbal & Naturopathic Medicine
• Nutraceuticals & Diatery Supplements
• Integrative bodywork & Pain Management Therapies
• Laser Therapy
• Infrared Therapy