Laboratory tests are essential to your health. They are an important way for your physician to determine what’s going on inside your body. The work done by the staff at Family Medicine Center enables your physician to diagnose and treat your medical condition. It is vital to many medical treatments and disease control, resulting in improved management of your health.
Tests Available at Office:
- Complete Blood Count
- Comprehensive Metabolic Profile
- Biochemistry Plus
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Prostate Specific Antigen: Total
- Total Testosterone
- Micro albinuria
- Urine Pregnancy Test
- Quick Rapid HIV Test
- C-Reactive Protein-CRP(not intented for high sensitivity CRP measurement)
- Uric Acid
- Gamma glutamyltransferase-GGT
- Lactate Dehydrogenase
- Glucose Tolerance Testing
- Lipid Profile
- Urine Drug Screen – (Marijuana & Cocaine Specifically)
All samples are processed in a timely manner to ensure results are available within 24 hours. Urgent samples will be processed and sent to requesting physician within one hour.
Other investigations are available at our reference laboratory.
Please call the office on 702-9310 for more details.