Anesthesiology & Interventional Pain Management
Dr. Mitchell earned his undergraduate degree at Duke University and his medical degree at the University of Miami – Miller School of Medicine. He completed his residency in Anesthesiology at SUNY – Stony Brook University Hospital in Long Island, NY. He completed his fellowship in Pain Medicine at Duke University.
Dr. Mitchell is certified in both Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiology. He also completed his MBA at Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts.
As a board-certified physician specializing in Interventional Pain Management, Dr. Mitchell focuses on Interventional Pain Management and Anesthesiology.
Dr. Mitchell believes in finding the best solutions for people living with chronic pain, so that they can live their best lives.
Examples of outpatient treatment methods and services he provides include, but are not limited to:
• Radiofrequency ablation – Fluoroscopically guided
• Spinal cord stimulation – Fluoroscopically guided
• Kyphoplasty – Fluoroscopically guided
• Back Injections (Epidurals) – Fluoroscopically guided
• Joint Injections – Fluoroscopically guided or Ultrasound guided
• Sympathetic Blocks – Fluoroscopically guided