Family Medicine Center’s top tips for getting the most out of your annual physical.
1. Arrive on time
2. Bring a list of your medications with you, include the dose and how often you take it
3. Know your family medical history.
4. Bring your vaccination card with you
5. Discuss with Dr Cates or Nurse Cates if you are having feelings of stress, anxiety, depression or suicidal thoughts.
6. Be honest about your drinking, eating and smoking habits.
At your annual physical ask these questions.
1. What can I do to improve my health?
2. Am I a healthy weight?
3. What is my blood pressure?
4. Am I at risk for diabetes?
5. Are there any other tests I should take for my age?
6. Do I need any vaccinations?
7. Am I drinking too much alcohol?
To make an appointment for your annual physical call 327 2878
Why is an Annual Physical important and what can you expect…