The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) determines the recommended vaccination schedules, which list the age when each vaccine or series of vaccines is recommended for children, adolescents and adults.
Watch the video to find out what questions you should be discussing with your healthcare professional.
- Why is the vaccination schedule set the way it is? Who decides?
- Should I keep my own vaccination records for me and my family?
- Can you get a disease from the vaccine that’s supposed to help prevent it?
- Do you offer vaccines? If not, where can I go to get them?
- How much will these vaccines cost me?
- What if my insurance doesn’t cover vaccines or I don’t have insurance for me or my child?
Keeping Up With Vaccinations
Do you want to be notified when the flu shots arrive? Contact us today and we will let you know.