No matter your age, or the time of year, now is the perfect time to schedule your annual physical!
Seeing your primary care physician at least annually will ensure you’re doing everything you can to live your healthiest life. There are plenty of reasons you should go for your wellness exam each and every year.
Here are five good reasons you should schedule an annual physical.
Five Good Reasons to Get an Annual Physical
1. Identify any health issues that could become serious concerns in the future.
2. Disease or serious illnesses benefit from early diagnosis.
3. Talk to your doctor about your current diet and exercise habits.
4. Discuss any bowel movement issues or gut health concerns.
5. Establish a relationship with your doctor.
Schedule your annual physical today!
Nassau: Call 702-9310 or click 🔗 familymedicinecenter.org/request-appointment
Eleuthera: Call 334-2500 or click 🔗 familymedicinecenter.org/appointment-eleuthera